Money: A medium of exchange, a measure of value, or a means of payment.
The 5 Things You Have To Know About Money:
1. Money is a thought and a thing.
2. Greed is good. In the movie Wall Street, Gordon Gekko says- “Greed is good.” All things being equal, he was right. Greed is good, as long as it isn’t used to harm/negatively impact someone else. When you want to take away another person’s money, in order to put more in your own pocket, that is when greed is taken to far.
The ability to benefit from your own hard work, sacrifice, and determination, is what has helped/helps to grow our global economy and fuel innovation, which in turn benefits us all.
3. A confused mind always makes the wrong decisions about money. You can never know every single detail about everything, but you should have atleast a good general understanding, before moving forward.
4. It doesn’t matter if you like the rules of money or not. It is what it is.
5. Money will move to where it is treated best. If you waste money, money goes away. If you treat money well, more money will come into your life.
“If you want something bad enough, you can get it. If you want something back bad enough, you can get it back.” Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – Founder & Owner – Masters of Money, LLC.
23 Rules To Follow To Become Successful by Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – https://www.mastersofmoney.com/23rulestofollowtobecomesuccessful/