1. Limit mistakes. Instead of saying or doing the wrong thing, think first and then execute.
2. Make success a must. If you must do something, then you will think of a way to do it, nomatter what.
3. Refuse to be outworked. Go early and stay late when you need to.
4. Use proven strategies for success. Proven strategies come with proven odds for success.
5. Learn from the people that are at where you want to be at in the future.
6. Master the basics. Many lifes and businesses most important moments, come down to the basic fundamentals.
7. Improve your skill level whenever possible. Practice CANEI: Constant and never ending improvement
8. Learn from your mistakes. We all make mistakes, but if we can learn from our mistakes, then we are turning negatives into positives.
9. Practice total immersion. When you throw yourself completely into what you are doing, you are much more likely to experience a positive outcome.
10. Communicate effectively. Try to keep all of your communication simple and to the point. Clear and concise communication, is more effective communication.
11. Be open to change. Change is coming whether we like it or not, so get used to it, and see the possibilities, versus resisting it, and only seeing the negatives.
“Dreams can be had. Goals can be achieved. Questions can be answered. Be open to opportunities!” Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – Founder & Owner – Masters of Money, LLC.
This Book Changed My Life by Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – https://www.mastersofmoney.com/this-book-changed-my-life-by-michael-mj-the-terrible-johnson/