What Is A Blog & Where To Go To Create One
A “blog” initially meant web log but has gradually come into its own. There are as many different types of people as there are blogs themselves. A blog can be like a cyber journal in that you make daily journal entries, or it can be more like a newsletter set up to inform or communicate with other people. There are virtually endless blogging sites that will allow you to create your own blog and have targeted Google AdSense ads running on them.
5 websites that allow/help you to build your own blog:
How to Promote Your Blog When You Are Using it to Earn Google AdSense Money
You could write the next great American novel but if there’s little or no traffic to your blog, you won’t make any money. Not only that, but no one will know what a great writer you are.
7 ways to promote your blog:
1. Include the URL (website/blog address) in your email signature. Now you’ve just invited everyone you email to read your blog.
2. Link to other sites and ask the webmasters to link to yours. Network!
3. Read other blogs and notice who is getting the most reads and comments. What are they writing about?
4. Comment on other people’s blogs. This will increase your overall traffic as you will pique others’ curiosity and they will want to read your blogs.
5. Write a newsletter and offer a free email subscription to your blog.
6. Put a Referral button on your site.
7. Put an AdSense for Search button on your site.
Are You Ready To Make Money Blogging? – https://www.mastersofmoney.com/areyoureadytomakemoneyblogging/