How To Grow Your Social Media Following by Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson:
If you are promoting a product, service, public figure, personality, business, organization, or you are trying to raise awareness for something that you believe in, the internet/social media, can be a game changer!
Here are 11 ways to grow your social media following quickly:
1. Follow all of the important/well known individuals, organizations and companies, in the industry/niche/topic, that you are in.
2. Focus your content on helping your audience achieve their desired goal/result. Your audience may want to know more about you, but they are primarily looking to improve their lives in one way or another, so put out content focused on helping them do that.
3. Make sure the content you post/distribute, is informative and easy to understand.
4. Consistency counts. Put out content on a regular basis.
5. Link your social media accounts together. Your followers on Facebook for example, may want to follow you on Twitter, so if your Facebook account is linked to your Twitter account, your Facebook followers will know they can also follow you on Twitter.
6. Look for/offer follower sharing/endorsement/joint venture opportunities, with important/well known individuals, organizations, and companies, in the industry/niche/topic, that you are in.
7. Offer free giveaways/prizes to attract attention to your page/site.
8. Create a contest to attract new followers.
9. Use the social media marketing programs offered by the various social media sites. Most of the major social media companies offer marketing programs to help individuals and companies to grow their following.
10. You can also buy followers. Here are a couple of sites where you can buy followers-
Buy site 1.https://www.getmorefansquickly.com/
Buy site 2. https://www.buyrealmarketing.com/
11. Use a social media tool/software, like Monster Social, to help you explode your audience quickly.
Monster Social’s website- https://www.monstersocial.net
“The answer to ranking well on search engines is the same as it has always been. You can call it keyword optimizing, or search engine optimization, or anything else you want to, but what you are really describing is delivering high quality content, on a consistent basis. The search engines and internet users want to see high quality content consistently. If your website or blog delivers high quality content consistently, sooner or later your website or blog will rank well on search engines, and traffic to your website or blog will increase. Period.” Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – Founder & Owner – Masters of Money, LLC.
The #1 Secret In Sales! – https://www.mjtheterrible.com/thenumberonesecretinsales/