How To Become Successful by Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson
1. Limit mistakes. Instead of saying or doing the wrong thing, think first and then execute.
2. Make success a must. If you must do something, then you will think of a way to do it, no matter what.
3. Refuse to be outworked. Go early and stay late when you need to.
4. Use proven strategies for success. Proven strategies come with proven odds for success.
One of the fastest and most effective ways to succeed in life and in business, is to duplicate, not innovate.
If their is a proven/high odds for success strategy that you can follow to get started or improve your results, to achieve success quicker and easier then what you are currently doing, do it!
Proven formulas are called proven for a reason- They work! One of my favorite sayings is- “You can either be right or you can get paid.” Being right can be very expensive. Getting paid is very enjoyable.
By working smarter, not harder, you are more likely to achieve the success you want, and you are also more likely to achieve the success you want faster.
5. Learn from the people that are at where you want to be at in the future.
6. Master the basics. Many of lifes and businesses most important moments, come down to the basic fundamentals.
7. Improve your skill level whenever possible. Practice CANEI: Constant and never ending improvement
8. Learn from your mistakes. We all make mistakes, but if we can learn from our mistakes, then we are turning negatives into positives.
9. Focus. Having a single minded focus. Focusing on what you want day in and day out, keeps you moving in the direction of what you want. Anything worth doing, is worth focusing the majority of your time on.
When you throw yourself completely into what you are doing, you are much more likely to experience a positive outcome.
10. Communicate effectively. Try to keep all of your communication simple and to the point. Clear and concise communication, is more effective communication.
11. Be open to change. Change is coming whether we like it or not, so get used to it, and see the possibilities, versus resisting it, and only seeing the negatives.
In the end- “YOU” are the answer!
You are the answer to the questions, challenges, and obstacles in your life.
You are capable of so much more than you think. I believe that, because in 2015 my life changed forever, when the subdural hematoma in my head ruptured, and almost killed me. It pushed me way beyond what I thought was possible/what I thought I was capable of.
Hopefully you don’t have to go through a near death experience like I did, to find out what you are truly capable of.
“When you do the right things consistently, over a long enough period of time, you are positioning yourself to be in the right place, at the right time, when opportunity strikes.” – Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson
So, keep your eyes on the prize and the gas pedal pushed to the floorboard!
The Formula For Success – https://www.mastersofmoney.com/theformulaforsuccess/