How many emails messages do you send daily? You’re probably missing out on a simple, inexpensive marketing opportunity. Seize the opportunity to promote your business to a highly targeted market without spending a dime, by utilizing your email signature.
If your email signature only contains your name and contact information, you are missing out, by not including some type of marketing message in your email signature.
Every email you send out should have a marketing message in your signature block.
Try some these tactics, to turn your sign-off into sales:
1. Highlight what your company offers.
2. Offer an incentive for recipients taken a specified action.
3. Use the associated web address for the incentive, if it’s also on your site.
4. Give better visual positioning to the promotion rather than contact info.
5. Play with eye-catching fonts and colors.
6. Use less than 64 characters/line so that words don’t wrap to a new line.
7. Write a “signature” for different categories of recipients.
8. Change your signature copy frequently.
9. Never miss a chance to get your product or company noticed.
Another thing that many entrepreneurs don’t think about, are the letters they send out. They are merely accepted as solving a problem or answering a need, when you can carry the e-mail idea over into every physical piece of mail that you send out.
On the company letterhead, you could simply add a line at the bottom of page 1. It could be a “tag line” or a slogan that brands your products, services or business.
Examples of this would be- “Good to the last drop”, which of course is Maxwell House Coffee. “Finger-lickin’ good”, which is KFC chicken, etc.
When you’re an entrepreneur in today’s marketplace, you need to get creative to buck the “big boys” on the block.
You don’t always have to spend money to make money. Sometimes good marketing/business ideas don’t cost a thing.
The “little things”, can sometimes add up to big profits. By maximizing every tool and resource at your disposal, you are positioning your business to be in the right place, at the right time, when opportunity strikes
Small Business Advertising Success Secret – https://www.mastersofmoney.com/smallbusinessadvertisingsuccesssecret/