Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson Distinguished Intelligence Award Picture
Uncategorized

Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson Awarded CIA Distinguished Intelligence Cross

Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson Awarded CIA Distinguished Intelligence Cross: What my 6-year-old son CJ said about his Daddy(me) being awarded the Distinguished Intelligence Cross. He said these 6 things, and I decided to write them down. 1. “I love you hero Daddy. Have you ever fighted Red Skull, Captain America’s bad guy?” 2. “Remember when on Christmas Eve when…

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

Frequently Asked Questions About Making Investments

The list of questions that a person may have when considering investment opportunities, are virtually endless. No two Investors are exactly the same. The investment timeline, risky tolerance, objectives, and methodology of each individual investor, are unique to each investor. With that said, here are the answers to some of the most commonly asked investor questions. Question: Does it pay…

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

How to Start & Run Your Own Successful Magazine

Selecting the Right Niche: According to the article “Start Your Own Magazine”, approximately 1,000 new magazines are published each year. Of this number, 90% will fail, usually right after the first issue has been distributed. The other 10% achieve more success, allowing the owner/owners, to continue to publish their magazine, and to make a profit. On this blog post, we…

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

Notable Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson Quotes

“Don’t argue about generalities, when someone is talking specifics.” Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – Founder & Owner – Masters of Money, LLC. “Dreams can be had. Goals can be achieved. Questions can be answered. Be open to opportunities!” Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – Founder & Owner – Masters of Money, LLC. “When you need to accomplish something, remember…

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

The Top 15 Google+ Entrepreneur Small Business & Startup Communities (Masters of Money LLC)

Masters of Money LLC’s list of the top 15 Google+ entrepreneur, small business, and startup communities. 1. Entrepreneurs, Self-Employed & Small Business About- A global community of “entrepreneurs helping entrepreneurs” for small business owners, startup founders, solopreneurs and the self employed. Link- https://plus.google.com/communities/107047731077747818341 2. Entrepreneurs and Startups About- A place for entrepreneurs and start ups. Link- https://plus.google.com/communities/104033636299524605316 3. “Dreaming With…

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

“Masters of ___________” Websites

As it turns out, there’s a “Masters of” in just about every topic and activity imaginable. Here are a few of the “Masters of” websites you may find interesting: Masters of Sex- http://www.sho.com/masters-of-sex Masters of Revenge- http://www.mastersofrevenge.com/ Masters of Dating- http://www.mastersofdating.com/ and now…… Masters of Money- https://www.mastersofmoney.com/ About Masters of Money, LLC. Masters of Money, LLC., was founded by Michael…

Continue Reading