“Don’t settle for less than everything you want. Know when to shut up and collect the money. It’s better to get paid than be right. Money doesn’t buy happiness but it can afford you the time to find happiness. Without a challenge you can’t rise to anything. Pick your battles. Push your limits. Ask for more. Demand better. Eliminate should from your life by doing. Live a life without regrets by trying everything that interests you in the least and don’t waste time, because time is the most valuable commodity in life.” Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson, Masters of Money, LLC.
1. Find out exactly what you want.
2. Find out “why” you want it. if you have a strong enough “why” on why you have to have it, that it becomes a “must”, and not a “should”, you will get it, or at the very least get damn close to it!
3. Challenge yourself to get it.
4. Take the first step.
5. Don’t stop once you’ve started.
6. Don’t switch directions midstream once you’ve decided to start something, or you will never be able to put enough effort in one direction for long enough to get what you want.
7. Celebrate like crazy when you get it!
8. Rinse and repeat steps 1 through 8 again and again until you have everything you want!
A wish gives you a chance. Unrelenting effort towards your goal, gives you all the chances you want!
Mind Over Matter Advice Worth Following – http://mjtheterrible.blogspot.com/2017/09/mind-over-matter-advice-worth-following.html