6 Breathing Exercises To Help With Stress:
Breathing exercises help us with something we all do during our lifetime. We all know we are going to die if we are not breathing. Breathing is a reflex action done by our body to provide the flow of oxygen around the body to the vital organs.
Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia, estimates that an average adult breathes between 12 and 20 times per minute, with children breathing faster than adults.
Babies may breathe as much as 40 times per minute. Adults normally breathe about 500 – 700 ml of air at a time. An average 14-year-old takes around 30,000 breaths per day.
However, we can control our breathing with breathing exercises. We can be more relaxed by breathing in and out so deeply. The more we allow our body to be filled with deep breathing, the less stress we place on our body and mind.
The more we practice our deep and controlled breathing exercises the more natural it becomes and we can call on it at any time of day to help us through those tired or stressed out moments.
Here are 6 Breathing Exercises To Help With Stress:
1. You can lie down, sit down or stand up as long as you are comfortable. Breathe in slowly through your nose to the count of four. Breathe very deep until your body feels expanded.
2. Hold on to that deep breath for four counts, and then exhale slowly through the mouth to a count of eight.
3. Repeat the breathing in right down so your tummy expands. Hold on to it and then exhaling nine more times.
4. You can breathe deeper once you get used to the above steps by leave one hand on your stomach and place the other lightly across the chest. Breathe right down so your tummy expands
5. When it can’t go any further, breathe in some more and fill the tops of your lungs. Inhalations and exhalation are the same lengths, eight counts each, without holding in between.
6. When you exhale, let the old air out from your chest rather than from your stomach.
How To Have A Healthier More Prosperous Life In 5 Simple Steps –https://www.mastersofmoney.com/howtohaveahealthiermoreprosperouslifein5simplesteps/