There are virtually endless ways to increase traffic to your website. The following are 34 powerful ways to increase traffic to your website.
1. Submit a sitemap of your website to the major search engines, so that they can review, categorize, and rank your website/your website’s content.
2. Add an SSL Certificate to your site. Websites with an SSL Certificate are not only more trusted, but they rank better on search engines as well.
3. Use title tags to help search engines and internet users, find your website/web pages.
4. Consistency counts. Put out good quality content on a regular basis.
5. Make sure the body of your posts/articles have at least 300 words. Posts/articles with less than 300 words, get little to no attention from search engines.
6. Write attention getting headlines.
7. Make sure the content you post/distribute, is informative and easy to understand.
8. Focus your content on helping your audience to achieve their desired goal/objective.
9. Link your social media accounts/pages, to your website.
10. Send out a paid press release.
11. Send out a free press release.
12. Offer free giveaways/prizes to attract attention to your page/site.
13. Create a contest to attract new visitors.
14. Write and submit articles to article submission websites, to get attention for your website.
15. Look for/offer follower/traffic sharing/endorsement/joint venture opportunities, with important/well known individuals, organizations, and companies, in the industry/niche/topic, that your website is centered around.
16. Stay on topic with your content. If your website is about personal finance and investments, don’t post content about personal finance and investments one day, content about cooking and pastries the next day, government and politics the next day, etc.
17. Buy traffic using paid search. An example would be Google AdWords.
18. Guest post on other websites in the same genre/niche that your site is in.
19. Promote your website on your social media pages.
20. Promote your website on other people’s and company’s social media pages, that are in the same genre/niche that your website is in.
21. Use social media advertising programs. Most of the major social media companies have/offer advertising programs, to help customers grow their website traffic/social media following.
22. List a meta description for each post/article that you post on your website.
23. Make sure each post/article on your website has a clean/customized permalink that relates to each post/article
Let’s pretend the name of your website is www.internettips.com.
If the title/headline of your post/article is- “How To Surf The Internet Effectively”, often times the hosting company, will automatically generate a link for your post/article, that will probably look like this- www.internettips.com/how-to-surf-the-internet-effectively
If you take the dashes out of the automatically generated permalink, then your post/article is significantly more likely to be found by search engines and internet users.
Website permalink with the dashes removed- www.internettips.com/howtosurftheinterneteffectively
Can you see the difference, and how much cleaner/better the link looks without the dashes?
24. Update and improve the content you have on your site. Updating and improving content on a website, can lead to a jump in traffic.
25. Add links to the posts/articles on your website.
26. Invite bloggers in your industry/niche/topic, to guest post on your website/blog.
27. Leave comments on popular/well known forums in your industry/niche/topic and include a link to your website.
28. Add images and/or videos to your posts/articles.
29. Join relevant groups on social media, to share and promote your site.
30. Submit your website to relevant directories in your industry/niche/topic.
31. Use websites like https://www.helpareporter.com, to reach out to reporters, to tell your story.
32. Add tons of content to your site. The more content on your website, the better. Think of each piece of content on your site as an advertisement for your website. The more advertisements you have out there, the more likely you are to grow traffic to your site.
33. Share your website with everyone you know. The people you know will probably take a look at your site and share your site with the people that they know, if they like what they see when they visit your site.
34. Email marketing. Build a list of people who visit your site/might be interested in your site and send emails out to your list on a regular basis.
Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Viral Marketing – https://www.mastersofmoney.com/everythingyoueverwantedtoknowaboutviralmarketing/