Affiliate marketing on the internet is a way to earn income, via promoting and selling products and/or services for a particular company or organization.
Amazon.com’s affiliate program, called “Amazon Associates”, allows affiliates the opportunity to make money by promoting and selling Amazon.com’s products and services.
25 Powerful Reasons To Become An Amazon Affiliate:
1. I am an Amazon affiliate and make a lot of money from it. I think it is a great program for people that are looking for ways to make extra/additional income on the side, or for people who are looking to replace their full-time income/job.
2. You don’t need to be a web master or developer to take advantage of Amazon’s affiliate program.
3. Every tool and resource you can imagine is available to affiliates, which increases the likelihood that affiliates will succeed.
4. All your sales and earnings are kept track of for you.
5. No shipping or customer service to handle.
6. High quality products and services to sell.
7. You can manage your business from anywhere in the world. All you need is access to the internet.
8. You can work on your affiliate business as much or as little as you want to. It’s totally up to you.
9. Reputable company, trusted brand, publicly traded, largest online retailer.
10. At the end of the year, Amazon sends out a tax form for you to turn in to your accountant, which makes doing your taxes a whole lot easier.
11. High profit margin (up to 10% of advertising fees).
12. Great customer support.
13. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel or be a pioneer. You just have to follow Amazon’s proven system.
14. Different payment options are available. Affiliates can choose whether to get paid in dollars/money, or in products and services instead. It’s totally up to the affiliate to decide which option they would like to choose.
15. During holidays, and at certain times throughout the year, Amazon raises the commission payouts to sometimes double, triple and even quadruple normal commission rates.
16. Millions of people already shop on Amazon, so when you share your affiliate links with people, all they have to do is click on your link to buy the product or service, and you get paid.
17. Amazon has a payment scale, that pays more commission, the more you sell.
18. All things being equal, it is easier to succeed as an Amazon affiliate, than with other affiliate programs, because Amazon is already a trusted brand. Consumers feel more comfortable buying from Amazon, than other online retailers.
19. Amazon has a vast network of affiliates you can reach out to if you need help, or if you want to ask other affiliates a question, or if you want to learn from other affiliates, etc.
20. Affiliates are likely to make more money the longer they are affiliates. It only makes sense that affiliates should make more money over time, as they become more comfortable, knowledgeable, and effective sellers.
21. There’s no inventory to manage. With many businesses, there’s an upfront cost to buy product inventory, that hopefully they will be able to sell.
22. It’s free to join.
23. There are lots of different affiliate opportunities to choose from, within the Amazon Associate/Affiliate Program.
24. Amazon has a high website visitor to sales conversion rate.
25. There’s no cap on earnings. That means there is unlimited earnings potential!
“The life of your dreams is possible. The formula for having it hasn’t changed. If you work hard, deliver results, are open to change, are willing to learn, stay focused, take chances when necessary, you believe in yourself, have a good attitude, and never give up, you are extremely likely to achieve whatever it is that you want.” Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – Founder & Owner – Masters of Money, LLC.
How Much Money Can You Make Affiliate Marketing? – https://www.mastersofmoney.com/howmuchmoneycanyoumakeaffiliatemarketing/