25 Important & Helpful Life Tips:
1. Your life is yours to live. If you know why you’re doing what you’re doing, that’s good enough.
The approval of others is not necessary.
2. Everyone faces adversity. How you decide to handle it, will have a large impact on what kind of life that you lead.
3. It’s the negative naysayers and haters choice to say something can’t be done or that you can’t do something. It’s your choice if you want to listen to them, ignore them, and/or prove them wrong.
4. A wish gives you a chance. Unrelenting effort towards your goal, gives you all the chances you want!
5. The world is going to be whatever it is going to be, unless you decide to shape it, mold it, change it, or rearrange it. The future, your future, is up to you to make it what you want it to be.
6. Open arms, hearts and heads, lead to new experiences, memories, and friends.
7. You can’t study something to perfect it. You have to do it!
8. You already know what you know. When you listen, you can learn what other people know.
Know what you know. Know what you don’t know. And always be open to learning new things.
9. When you do the right things consistently, over a long enough period of time, you are positioning yourself to be in the right place, at the right time, when opportunity strikes.
10. All things being equal, the words we say, determine the price we are paid. Think before you speak, and your odds for success go way up!
11. A penny saved might be a penny earned, but a penny multiplied, makes dollars. Dollars multiplied, makes a living. Dollars multiplied effectively, makes you financially independent.
There are 2 ways to have more money. You can either cut back on expenses, or you can make more money, and option #2 is definitely the better option!
12. No Republican, Democrat or politician can give you everything you want in life. You are the answer to everything you want!
13. The difference between constructive criticism and complaining, is constructive criticism is actually helpful. Don’t criticize or complain about others without good reason, and you don’t have to accept or listen to the complaints of others.
14. You can succeed on your own and you don’t need anybody, but it sure helps when you have people to help you and be for you.
15. If plan A doesn’t work, plan B will, and if plan B doesn’t work, there’s a whole alphabet full of letters to make plans on.
16. To fulfill your true potential, you have to leave your comfort zone. The trade off to leaving your comfort zone, is you have to deal with more “stuff”, than if you stayed inside of your comfort zone.
17. If you want something bad enough, you can get it. If you want something back bad enough, you can get it back.
18. Enjoy the good times. Push through the bad/hard times. Take the memories with you from the good times and take the lessons with you from the bad/hard times.
19. Our feelings and emotions might make us want to hold on to the wrong person for too long sometimes, but the good news is, it will eventually become clear that you’re just better off without that certain person in your life.
20. Dream about what you want. Make real plans. Then take the necessary actions to achieve your dreams.
Important note- It is completely ok to make your big plans and dream big if you don’t have any money right now. Because someday you will, and when the right opportunity comes along, you’ll be ready.
21. We all make mistakes, but only some of us learn from our mistakes.
Learn from our mistakes. If you learn from your mistakes, and use the lessons that you’ve to improve things, then you are turning negatives into positives, and your life will be much better because of it.
22. Regret is a lot worse feeling than fear. Remember that the next time you are letting fear hold you back from doing something.
23. Let things go when possible/as soon as possible.
We all have been wronged/have been treated unfairly and have to deal with lucky breaks/had bad luck at the worst possible times.
That said, take the lessons you learned from those negative past experiences, and leave the rest where it belongs, in the past.
Carrying around the negative thoughts and feelings with us from our past/past experiences with us for any longer than necessary, is a waste of time and energy.
24. Treat people the way you want them to treat you.
No one is perfect. We all can be unfair, unreasonable, say the wrong thing at the wrong time, make bad decisions, go too far with something, or act uncharacteristically of ourselves at times. The key words there being “at times”.
Give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove that they deserve otherwise.
25. Last but certainly not least, and this one is very important…..BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!
“No matter what people tell you, you can make a comeback from anything. I am living proof of that. I am a just a regular guy, who almost died, had to learn how to walk and talk again after the subdural hematoma ruptured in my head, and during that same time, I had to deal with the fact that many of the people in my life that I thought cared about me, abandoned me, I had to battle my wife(now ex-wife), that was trying to take my kid away from me, the company I worked for was under investigation for securities violations, and more. It sucked, but I knew the only choices I had were to let everything bury me, or make a comeback, get my life back, and most importantly, be the Dad that my son deserved to have.” Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – Founder & Owner – Masters of Money, LLC.
Why Having The Right Mindset Is So Important – https://www.mastersofmoney.com/whyhavingtherightmindsetissoimportant/