25 Ways to Increase Your Brain Power:
1. Exercise. A body workout is also brain workout.
2. Learn a new language. Learning a new language supplements normal brain thoughts by opening up new concepts to learn.
3. Eat Right. When our body has the right amounts of vitamins and nutrients our minds perform at peak state.
4. Do a crossword puzzle. Making your mind search for words to fit in the puzzle forces the brain to open up.
5. Read a book. Following along with a story line imagining each setting taking place in the book peaks our creativity.
6. Take a fish oil supplement. Fish oil has long been known to help brain function.
7. Cut down on sugar. In many clinical studies high consumption of sugar showed to cloud brain function.
8. Ask thought provoking questions. Every time you don’t know answer look deeper to discover the meaning.
9. Try to do an activity blindfolded. Being without one of your senses activates your other senses to work overtime.
10. Start a conversation with someone that looks interesting. Everyone has an interesting story. You never know you might make a new friend.
11. Discover something new in your town you never knew existed. Get in the car and drive around until you find something new.
12. Drink lots of water. Our brain needs a steady diet of water to operate without being dehydrated.
13. Organize a room in your house. Moving items until you like where they are brings out right brain thinking.
14. Visit a museum or festival. New things require new thoughts.
15. Travel to a different country. Seeing new customs and cultures brings the world to you.
16. Read a magazine style you wouldn’t normally read. Variety is the spice of life.
17. Challenge yourself to do something you have been putting off for a long time.
18. Play a fun game that makes you think. My favorite is Trivial Pursuit
19. Face a fear you have. Every fear you overcome is a building block to something great.
20. Attend a wine tasting. If you have never been a wine tasting tests taste bud you have.
21. Create a list of everything you want to do in life. This can get fun.
22. Start a collection. Everybody has something they love. Collect yours.
23. Watch a classic movie. Movies help us escape reality and enter a dream world.
24. Get a massage. Massages relax and renew the body and mind.
25. Do a search of a topic that interests you. Then click through all of the links that come up as you are searching. On the internet we always know where we are starting, but never where we will end up.
“That is how we learn things. We learn by guessing, trying new things, asking questions, and things like that. Never stop doing those things, and you’ll never stop learning.” Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – Founder and Owner – Masters of Money, LLC.
13 Questions That Will Open Up Your Mind – https://www.mastersofmoney.com/13-questions-that-will-open-up-your-mind