18 Powerful Ways To Use The Word “Free” In Your Ads To Grow Your Business
Consumers/people love free stuff, so it only makes sense that using the word “Free” in advertisements makes sense. The word “Free” gets people’s attention, which is what advertising is all about.
Here are 18 powerful ways that you can use the word “Free” in your ads, to grow your business, or to get more attention for your product, service, charity, company, organization, event, or cause.
- The word “Free” is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful words in all of advertising. If you have anything to offer free to others, you can use this powerful word. It pulls orders better than any other word.
- One thing free when you buy another. This can be a way to get people to order from you.
- Buy two, get one free. This can be used to get more and larger orders.
- Fourth free, with purchase of three. Tire stores and publishers often offer a fourth for free, when you buy three others at the regular price.
- Free trial size. Give away one that’s smaller than usual, hoping that people will like what you give them, and want to buy more!
- Free bed frame, with purchase of a king-sized set. Lots of mattress stores use this type of ad. Offering some sort of “premium” with the purchase.
- Free introductory class. This usually is offered with the purchase of a new computer or expensive piece of equipment.
- Use it free for 30 days. Free trial to encourage people to purchase your product or service.
- Free service with each purchase. This is used often by pizza companies and cleaning services. Free delivery, free folding, etc.
- Free/no interest for 3-6 months. Many companies offer this to entice customers to buy from them.
- Fast service, or it’s free. The pizza has to be delivered within 30 minutes, or it’s free.
- 2nd topping is free, with the purchase of a large pizza. It could be any one of a number of free extras.
- Free details. This is used by a lot of advertisers who sell mail order products.
- Buy 2 ads, get a 3rd or 4th for free. This is another way to get Long Term advertisers. They get free ads with every 3rd or 4th that they buy.
- Free circulars. Many companies/organizations are willing to offer you free circulars.
- Free typesetting, with purchase of an ad. Publishers offer this free service to obtain new advertisers.
- Free catalog. Many companies send out catalogs to anyone who writes and asks for one. More sales are the result.
- Free sample copy. Some companies will be willing to send you a free gift to entice you to buy from them.
3 Reasons Why Advertising With Postcards Is A Smart Way To Advertise – https://www.mastersofmoney.com/3reasonswhyadvertisingwithpostcardsisasmartwaytoadvertise/