When you are promoting a product, service, public figure, personality, business, organization, or you are trying to raise awareness for something you believe in, the internet/social media, can be a game changer!
The following 11 powerful ways to grow your social media following, should help you to ramp up your following quickly.
1. Follow all of the important/well known individuals, organizations and companies, in the industry/niche/topic, that you are in.
2. Focus your content on helping your audience achieve their desired goal/result. Your audience may want to know more about you, but they are primarily looking to improve their lives in one way or another, so put out content focused on helping them do that.
3. Make sure the content you post/distribute, is informative and easy to understand.
4. Consistency counts. Put out content on a regular basis.
5. Link your social media accounts together. Your followers on Facebook for example, may want to follow you on Twitter, so if your Facebook account is linked to your Twitter account, your Facebook followers will know they can also follow you on Twitter.
6. Look for/offer follower sharing/endorsement/joint venture opportunities, with important/well known individuals, organizations, and companies, in the industry/niche/topic, that you are in.
7. Offer free giveaways/prizes to attract attention to your page/site.
8. Create a contest to attract new followers.
9. Use the social media marketing programs offered by the various social media sites. Most of the major social media companies offer marketing programs to help individuals and companies to grow their following.
10. You can also buy followers. Here are a couple of sites where you can buy followers-
Buy site 1. http://www.buycheapfollowersfast.com/
Buy site 2. http://www.buyrealmarketing.com/
11. Use a social media tool/software, like Monster Social, to help you explode your audience quickly.
Monster Social’s website- https://monstersocial.net/
“When you do the right things consistently, over a long enough period of time, you are positioning yourself to be in the right place, at the right time, when opportunity strikes.” Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – Founder & Owner – Masters of Money, LLC.