Here are “10 Ways To Come Up With Ideas To Write Articles About”:
1. Read blogs. What are people posting about? What kind of comments are they leaving? What questions do they have? Blogs are the internet marketing medium of the moment and you can literally find blogs on any topic. This is an excellent source for your next article idea.
2. Take a look at what information is out there on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, and on the internet. These can be invaluable sources to help you determine what to write about.
3. Hang out in online discussion groups. Watch what people are talking about. Look at the questions they are asking. The topics that are bringing the greatest number of visitors would make for an excellent article.
4. Write an article about a current fad. There is always something that is hot at the time and could make for interesting reading from you.
5. Check online and offline bookstores. What are the top sellers? This can be a good way to come up with an article that catches the attention of what people are reading.
6. Write seasonal/holiday articles. Write about what is going on that time of year. Holidays, festivals, sports, graduations, etc. all makes for an article that someone will want to read.
7. Survey your current customers or website visitors. Ask them what kind of article they would like to see in your next ezine or published on your website.
8. Keep track of what your customers and prospects are asking you. If you get an email or phone call with a question this may make for a good article. Others may have the same question but are afraid to ask it.
9. Use your intuition. What will everybody be talking about next Christmas? Read magazines, books and articles written by authors that you’ve never read/heard about before.
10. Start a swipe file on what others are writing about. If it is of interest to you it will probably be of interest to others. Never plagiarize the work of others, but you can certainly get good ideas this way. The biggest benefit of a swipe file is having it handy to refer back to over and over whenever you are ready to write your article and are not sure what you want to write about.
“The answer to ranking well on search engines is the same as it has always been. You can call it keyword optimizing, or search engine optimization, or anything else you want to, but what you are really describing is delivering high quality content, on a consistent basis. The search engines and internet users want to see high quality content consistently. If your website or blog delivers high quality content consistently, sooner or later your website or blog will rank well on search engines, and traffic to your website or blog will increase. Period.” Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – Founder & Owner – Masters of Money, LLC.
Top 30 Article Submission Websites To Share Your Content & Grow Your Traffic – https://www.mastersofmoney.com/top30articlesubmissionwebsites/